This class is designed to advance your knowledge of 3D rending and re-construction by introducing the iNPUT-ACE Camera Match Overlay Tool which allows video evidence to be overlayed on top of point cloud data allowing for accurate measurements and calculations within a documented margin of error. Additionally, students will gain the ability to measure object locations through Reverse Projection and 3D laser scan geometry.
The content for this class will be delivered in two parts: First, students must watch a 2 hour, pre-recorded video that focuses on theory. Second, students will attend the live, hands-on session with the instructor.
- Camera Match Overlay
- Integrating with 3D Modeling/Point Clouds
- Correcting Lens Distortion
- Matching (Registering) Points
- Margin of Error Calculations
- iA Operator (or equivalent experience)
- iA Examiner (or equivalent experience)
Who Should Attend?
- Traffic Investigators (private/public)
- Accident Reconstructionist