The iNPUT-ACE and iNPUT-ACE | Lite software packages provide investigators with powerful tools to manage their digital video evidence. The two dynamic software programs work alongside each other to expedite any case that involves video evidence: from video playback, to clip extraction, enhancement, analysis, report writing, and much more.
iNPUT-ACE | Lite
The most prolific source of evidence available to investigators comes from video images, including body-worn cameras, in-car video, social media, and tens of thousands of proprietary CCTV sources in every community.
With iNPUT-ACE | Lite, investigators can instantly get access to all of their video evidence – including content in proprietary DVR formats that cannot be played in other software tools.
By simply dragging and dropping all video files into iNPUT-ACE | Lite, investigators can play, tag, and extract important images and clips with a push of a button.
Previously unplayable video evidence can be quickly converted to standard formats, making it easy for investigators to present evidence in court, produce BOLO reports, identify suspects in video images and much more.
iNPUT-ACE contains all the features of iNPUT-ACE | Lite, and also includes powerful tools that help to uncover additional evidence within video images.
With iNPUT-ACE, investigators and video analysts can enhance video images, analyze important file metadata, write dynamic narrative reports, analyze a file’s compression, and much more.
iNPUT-ACE’s powerful workflow engine provides investigators with the ability to quickly share critical evidence within an investigative team, with prosecutors, and eventually to the court.
Agencies can deploy iNPUT-ACE and iNPUT-ACE | Lite to their investigations team in a shared work environment to simplify the creation, saving, and sharing of case work. The lower price-point of iNPUT-ACE | Lite makes it a viable option for your entire investigations unit.
Once an investigator has organized their video case, tracked their suspects, tagged their relevant images and clips, the project can then be transferred to any computer running the full version of iNPUT-ACE for additional analysis or enhancements that may be required.
Contact us for more information about how iNPUT-ACE can help your agency get the most from your video evidence.
IS DESIGNED FOR
- Use of Force InvestigationEvaluate issues relating to motion, timing and the perception of force in video evidence from cell phones, body-worn cameras, in-car systems, social media and hard to access proprietary digital video.Play Demo
- Homicide UnitExpedite the examination of large amounts of video evidence without requiring complicated and potentially harmful proprietary players be loaded onto your computer.Play Demo
- Video Analysis UnitAnalyze, Capture, Evaluate, Verify, and Report – auto batch-process thousands of video files for distribution among investigation teams and prosecutors, or for disclosure to defense. Enhance visually challenging evidence, maximizing the full value of every video exhibit.Play Demo
- Robbery UnitEasily track the movements of suspects, vehicles, and events throughout multiple cameras and recording sources, facilitating near real-time evaluation of critical activity.Play Demo
- Traffic InvestigationObtain instant access to proprietary digital video evidence, including hidden metadata that may contain crucial image timing information for accurate speed estimation.Play Demo
- Sexual Assault InvestigationExtract GPS, date and time data, camera information, and other hidden details that could expose important evidence relating to suspect identification and the source recording technology.Play Demo
iNPUT-ACE performs flawlessly!
– VICKIE LONG
Alameda County District Attorney’s Office
iNPUT-ACE is the very first tool in my toolbox
– DET. ED BAKER
Tacoma Police Department, Washington (retired), Owner, Video Consultants Northwest
iNPUT-ACE speeds up my workflow immensely
– AMY HAK
Calgary Police Service