2021 Video Evidence Training Symposium
Live Online Experience
March 22 – March 25, 2021
About the Event
Did you know that over 80% of investigations involve some form of video evidence? From traffic collisions to police use of force incidents, every investigator should be equipped to properly interrogate video evidence from acquisition to the courtroom.
Join us this March for specialized training from leading video and law enforcement experts as they present the latest investigative techniques and technologies when it comes to video evidence. Each session will feature 90-minutes of high-quality content taught live by an industry expert at the top of their field.
Attendees will earn certificates demonstrating completed training hours for submitting CEUs on topics including important legal updates, workflow training, reconstruction techniques for using video evidence in collision investigations, and more.
Register for the 2021 Video Evidence Symposium and you will receive the following:
- Access to our live training sessions from March 22-25 (there will be two 90-minute sessions per day)
- Access to recorded versions of the training sessions after the event
- Training Certificate that can be submitted for CEUs
- The chance to engage with leading video evidence experts
New for 2021: We are excited to announce an optional hands-on workshop this year! Join our professional trainers in a limited-size class and work with actual case footage through our innovative online learning environment.
This training will take place in an interactive online classroom. You may join from anywhere in the world – no travel required.
The Symposium will take place on March 22-25, 2021. You can join us live twice daily for 90-minute sessions starting at 12 PM and 2 PM EDT, or watch the recorded session on-demand after the event.
In addition to the Symposium sessions, we are excited to announce our new hands-on workshop! This optional add-on experience will have a limited class size, with available time slots both the week before and the week after the Symposium.
This workshop will be 4-hours long and is only available to Symposium attendees. It will be a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience working with actual case footage. Thanks to our innovative online learning platform, participants will receive virtual access to an iNPUT-ACE machine (no software license required) and apply course concepts to real world examples that reflect current challenges.
Early Bird Pricing: $245 if you register by February 28, 2021
Standard Pricing: $295 if you register during the month of March
Hands-on Workshop: $125 to join our optional hands-on workshop
Wondering what kind of training you’ll receive? Check out last year’s session from Grant Fredericks, “Conducting a Video-Centric Investigation: Preparing for the Endgame.”
Grant Fredericks, along with several other speakers, will return for the 2021 Symposium. He is a former police officer with over thirty years of experience leading video-centric criminal investigations. He is a Certified Forensic Video Analyst and a contract instructor at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, VA.
Early Bird Pricing Ends:
Register for the Symposium
Register for our symposium today! Act fast to take advantage of our early bird pricing:
$245 before February 28, 2021
$295 throughout March 2021
Register for the Hands-On Workshop
This is an optional workshop for Symposium attendees. Class sizes will be limited but we will offer them on dates both before and after the symposium.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the sessions be recorded?
- Yes, each of the sessions will be recorded and made available after the Symposium.
- One certificate of completion will be issued per registered user.
What if I want to bring my whole team?
- We have flexibility to allow larger agencies to participate under one transaction. Please contact us to discuss our agency training plans.
Are CEU credits issued as part of the course?
- Yes, these training courses are eligible for receiving CEUs. We will provide the proper documentation needed for you to submit training hours with your accrediting body.
Can I ask questions?
- Yes, questions are encouraged. We will do our best to answer all the questions live; however, if there is not enough time to address all the questions, we will reply to your question via email.
Do I need a microphone?
- No, questions will be submitted through the chat function.
Do I need a headset?
- No, but you may prefer to use headphones. For audio, you will be able to use your computer audio or dial-in using the provided phone number.
How will I access the Symposium Sessions?
- We will send a reminder email with login details 1-hour before each event.
The team at iNPUT-ACE is managed by certified forensic video analysts who provide training to thousands of investigators and forensic analysts every year. Our experts deliver training through state and local agencies and through organizations such as the FBI National Academy, LEVA, the International Association of Chiefs of Police, and many other leading law enforcement organizations. INPUT-ACE is the only software company that employs a team of analysts that regularly is admitted as experts in criminal and civil trials in various countries around the world. Because we are on the forefront of the practical application of video investigations from the crime scene to the courtroom, we at iNPUT-ACE are constantly developing our software to meet the evolving needs of our law enforcement clients.