Today, the team at iNPUT-ACE is proud to announce the release of iNPUT-ACE Version 2.1.0 with new and exciting features! Read on to learn more about some of the notable new features in the latest version of iNPUT-ACE.
New Interrogate Tab Icon: Fast Forward
Save time when reviewing video by fast forwarding on the Interrogate Tab!
Video evidence can now be reviewed 2, 4, or even 6 times faster by pressing the new “fast forward” button. The default playback speed can be resumed by pressing the play button. A static refresh rate can also be set with the new “Set Playback Frame Rate” feature below.
Set Playback Frame Rate
The “Frame Rate” option within a file’s settings (gear icon) will now override the file’s default frame rate, allowing for files to be interrogated at any requested speed.
This is a great option for playing back relevant regions in slow motion, or for setting playback to real-time.
New Narrative Report Buttons: Add Page, Undo, Redo
Quickly and easily insert new, blank pages to your reports, or undo/redo changes with new buttons directly on the home tab.
And much more!
• Several large improvements to Narrative Report functions that should provide a smoother user experience when working with text boxes, font changes, and more
• New file formats added
• New auto-detection of frame rate
• Improved Dongle License activation
• Removed “auto-connecting nodes” so workflow filters and advanced processes don’t automatically draw lines
• New file hosting service for iNPUT-ACE to ensure future updates are smooth for users with agency firewalls
• and much more!
New Beta-Testing version now available!
If you would like to be a part of our beta testing program and get access to the latest features before they release, please contact us.